For many people, sexual intercourse is an intimate and essential act between a couple, as well as a practice that preserves the species. However, nature is very wise and sexuality not only gives us the ability to show love or pleasure, but also for the well-being of the whole organism. The best way to reach climax is barcelona escorts vip, where the sexiest women will take care of your pleasure.
A study published in the British Medical Journal evaluated 1,000 men, aged 45 to 59, for about 10 years. Those who had sexual activity 2 or more times a week had half the deaths, compared to those who had a lower frequency. On the other hand, research by psychologist David Weeks of the Royal Hospital of Edinburgh determined that having sex 3 or more times a week could be a way to stay young, prolonging life by 10 years. This, after interviewing 3,500 people who appeared to be underage at their age.
7 benefits of good sex with an escort
1. Increases the defenses: having sexual relations as usual, once or twice a week, causes greater secretion of the hormone dihydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), increasing by up to 30% the levels of antibodies called immunoglobulins A, which favors the defense mechanisms against diseases such as cold or flu.
2. Decreases risk of prostate cancer: In light of research published in the British Journal of Urology International, men who ejaculate four or more times a week reduce the chance of prostate cancer by 30%. Because the seminal fluid that accompanies spermatozoids is produced, the prostate and seminal vesicles take zinc, citric acid and potassium from the blood, concentrating them up to 600 times. The same could occur with certain carcinogenic elements of the blood, therefore, a high ejaculatory frequency would avoid its harmful effect on the organ.
3. Reduces pain: Before orgasm oxytocin rises up to five times its normal level, which helps the production of endorphins, hormones that relieve any type of pain from migraine to arthritis. In the case of women, and due to the increase in estrogen production, it reduces premenstrual pain.
4. Battles depression: During sexual intercourse, various hormones such as endorphin and oxytocin are released. The first generates a feeling of well-being and a state of euphoria, while the second increases the levels of serotonin and dopamine, substances related to mood and well-being.
5. Burns calories: Sex is one of the most complete exercises, as it activates blood circulation, works the heart and optimizes respiratory capacity. With 30 minutes of this activity you can consume between 150 and 200 calories, similar to running 15 minutes in the gym. It also improves strength, cardiovascular condition, flexibility and balance.
6. Boosts olfactory capacity: after sexual intercourse, another hormone is generated, prolactin, which promotes the development of new neurons of the olfactory bulb, allowing greater ability to perceive odours.
7. Improves sleep quality: oxytokines and endorphins that are released during sexual intercourse have a relaxing and sedative function, promoting and improving sleep.